My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cooltravelguide.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our Italy books hit the shelves!

I almost forgot to tell you... as my regular Cool Travel Guide readers know, we spent a lot of time in Italy last year researching and photographing first editions of new travel guidebooks, starting with a month in Calabria, then a month in Milan, followed by more than a month in the Italian Lakes region and Northern Italy. Our Calabria book written for the Thomas Cook Travellers series hit the shelves in late April (see this post), and our Northern Italy book for the same series will be released in a couple of weeks (you can buy it here). While we're proud of all of our Italian books - Terry shot beautiful photos for them and we put a lot of work into researching and writing them, a book that we're especially proud of (it took even more blood, sweat and tears during particularly challenging circumstances), is our book released last month on the Italian Lakes, including Milan and Po Valley Towns, which we wrote for Footprint's new Italia series. Do have a flick through them when you're next in a bookshop. And don't hesitate to let me know if you ever need tips on travel in Italy.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Just realized I've never read any of your books. I've felt very drawn to Italy for longer than I can remember, so will definitely check out these three books.

cristy said...

It looks great. Well done.

I'll definitely be looking at this whole series when next planning a trip to Italy. Now if only that was in the near future...

cristy said...

It looks great. Well done.

I'll definitely be looking at this whole series when next planning a trip to Italy. Now if only that was in the near future...

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Sherri said...

Can't wait to check it out! I LOVE ITALY!!!!

Giancarlo said...

Italia is simply one beautiful contry... I adore her beautiful cities...

Fly Girl said...

Italy is one of my favorite countries, I will definitely look for your books. I love having good travel references.

Nomadic Matt said...

i'll keep a look out for it. would love to read one of your books...

Lola said...

The preview on Amazon looks great.