My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cooltravelguide.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Morocco: the people you meet, part 3

On the road from Zagora to Mhmed, near the edge of the Sahara, we met these children. We'd stopped to take a photo of three palm trees, fanned out as if growing from the same trunk. A group of cute kids ran to the car, their little hands grasping for whatever we had to give them... candies, oranges, gum, coins... When we'd distributed what we had they ran away, but two stayed... out of curiosity? Or humanity? The child on the left just kidded around, pulling faces, smiling... the one on the right studied us inquisitively. His wise gaze has stayed with me. I wonder if we'll meet again some day. On our travels.

1 comment:

Luis Portugal said...

Hello
It has a nice blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from my country, Portugal