My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cooltravelguide.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Morocco: the cute cats you meet on the road

I've said before I'm only going to show you a picture and I've invariably ended up sharing the story behind the image. This time I promise I'm only going to show you this snap I took on our last road trip in Morocco. I won't bore you with the story behind this magical meeting unless you want to know. I want you to enjoy the moment. You must agree this cat is cute. I love this wise world weary guy, don't you? But naturally I'm fond of the story behind the moment.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Now we must have the story and I love this pic!

Lara Dunston said...

Shukran, Maryam. If I must, I'll share my story then...